Skip to main content

Do spirits talk to their bodies when they are dead?


Father loved me a lot, he is crying, there is blank spaces in his life now. All he wanted was me and I am not there. Mother is lifeless, she doesn’t know what to do next. She is blaming everyone that I died but not me, she loves me. She loves me dearly. All I could think was of my Family. The person I claimed to love didn’t cross my thoughts. Why? I am dead! And I don’t think about him. I didn’t wanted to be with him when I knew it was my last breath. All I could remember was, the family, their grief and how they would survive without me. Relatives would think I was a nice person, they cry too. I am lying just there, lifeless and I am no more. All the thoughts, pain and emptiness has come to an end. The body I have been fighting for since a child is gone. Nobody is there to listen, nobody is there to see. I am alone and of no existence to people; to the ones who gave me birth, to the ones who gave me Love. All these years the people I have been thinking about, they didn’t cross my mind, but will I?
Now when I am dead. I have no existence?
All these years, I was trying to cope up with so many things and all that never matter now. It is just the Love, the remembrance. My existence, the flashbacks, what I achieved is out of question now. I will be in ashes, this body, this soul. Well, did I tell you I have a waxing appointment tomorrow?
My skin will be in ashes, the skin will be red.. will melt and smoke.
I can see people crying. I want to tell them I am there, but I can’t talk. I can’t say I love them, even when I do! And what if I will soon enter into a new life? Will I have new Parents? Was this life just a waste, was it!?
NO. Maybe I learned what I needed to in this lifetime. The higher energy created us humans flawful and with each life we conquer a flaw, go nearer to what may seem as reaching the Almighty. The Almighty is full of Love, the reason I could think of all the people I loved at this moment, I can see nothing else, hear nothing else or feel nothing else. I think I saw Love, I feel Love.
But… I want to see happiness too, I want to see people happy, spread happiness. Tell them it is ok to be ok and Ok to not be Ok, it is Ok not to be Perfect but it is not Ok to stop. They are all lovely, even if they are 6 or 60. I thrive to accept and detach the reality of me.
Here, I want to see smiles when I die. Everyone is smiling, my family, my friends, people whom I chose, whom I loved.
I also want apologies from people I have hurt, I want no guilt when I die. I want to be free while lying down here inside my cold and frail body. Free of the burden of needs, desires, acceptance and denial. I wish to give people the reasons to remember me in good ways if they want to. Ah! My parents, they will live too, they will not die like I have. They will continue to do what I have left behind. I want them to smile when they see me in their dreams, I want them to be proud of what a human I used to be.
And, I need some proud, to shower on my own self, that I lived a flawed self but a human. A Human!!
Before being one with this floor, I thought of doing what I love, and love what I do. Travel and write stories. Take right decisions and eliminate what hinders my peace. Why is he? Why is anybody eligible to hinder my peace?
Because, it was my life. The life of a flawed human, I see dismay and despair in it. Now that I am dead I can say to all of you who still breathe, experience what you shall love, and spread kindness. In a world full of copy and paste, spread your own self!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chetan Bhagat To Local Train.

Before starting to blog,a very important question that demands an answer is,Who Am I?.To start off,my name is Pankhuri Nigam hailing from Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh.Have done a decent amount of education and still doing it.. Well,I was in Mumbai for the year,2017.The city of dreams,the city of wishes.Honestly Speaking,it taught me a lot..i have heard it never sleeps..witnessed it too..things that signify Mumbai are Local trains and Rains,Believe you me,you get your half of the stories either in trains or rains. Or sometimes..both. And very recently While travelling from Kandivali to Dadar i discovered that maybe i could write!,So i got down into Dadar purchased a very classy diary which says "Everyday is an Adventure" Pretty fancy,right? Just by looking at this diary,i felt as if Chetan Bhagat had entered into my body. Yes,imagination ka level!! So,the very night i sit down to write something it was 10:15pm,half an hour later the page was still blank and the eyes
                                                Pani Puri  On a Wednesday evening i went with my husband to have pani puri, i wasn't much in the mood to have it but the husband wanted to and as he says i am the sarthi to him. We drove off in our WagonR and reached about 5 km away from our place near Birhana Road to have pani puri...oh so delicious pani puri, as my husband would call it. Now as I told you already I was in no mood to have it but I accompanied my husband so as I was standing near the thela of the gorgeous looking Pani Puri instantly my eyes went onto the gigantic hoarding of the marvellous Sonam Kapoor hoarding a necklace worth of crores and beneath that was a women standing in shattered clothes holding her frail daughter. There were at least 10 people gathered near the thela and eating the oh-so-lip-smacking puris but no one cared about that poor mom and her child. both looking desperately at the people standing in a circle I was the only one who was standing at the

The Muscles in Disguise.

As a doctor, she had to deal with a varied variety of homo sapiens. Some ill, some terminally ill and rest of them who treated it as a reward of their daily morning walks from their house to the clinic. In the practice of 8 years, Dr. Sonal Jha had seen impeccable people around her and was very much ‘not too shocked ‘ with any kind of adversities her patients exhibit now. Until one day, she sees a man, a big man with a height of 6’2, well built broad structure and biceps nearly equivalent to the doctors meek thighs. He had an old and frail-looking lady in his arms and was very hastily walking towards Jha. Her heart skipped a beat for a second. Na..na..not love, just horror. She was overwhelmed by his speed. The next moment, he entered the clinic said a hie and asked for permission if he should lay her ailing mother to the bed behind the doctor’s chair. To which Jha shyly nodded. She checked on the old woman, was back to her seat and signalled the boys associated for the work t